Desire Pleasure Oil
- Made with an MCT coconut oil base, feel sensations in new places
- Passionflower seed oil calms the nervous system
- Tunera afrodisiaca (Damiana) is a Central American ancient aphrodisiac
- Cinnamon is known to promote blood flow, especially in the abdominal area
- Nutmeg is a botanical aphrodisiac that enhances sensation
How To Use
Usage: Apply 2-4 pumps topically to the vulva and clitoris before getting intimate. Sit back, relax and enjoy the fireworks.
Shelf life: 12 months after opening. 24 months if unopened.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Cucurbita Pepo Seed (Pumpkin) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Passionflower) Seed Oil, Tunera Afrodisiaca Leaf/Flower Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark (Cinnamon) Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Oil, Tocopherol.
Not compatible with latex or silicone. For external use only.
These statements have not been approved by the FDA and are not intended to treat or diagnose any disease. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
1) Can I use this internally?
Though Desire Pleasure Oil is formulated to be applied externally, customers report using it internally and love it!
2) Who is this product for?
Desire Pleasure Oil’s ingredients have been chosen according to the vulva’s arousal system. However, it can be used with penis havers for V-P partner play or V-V partner play. You can also use this solo.