- Formulated by a female naturopath to decrease the impact stress has on your body and sex life
- Helps foster feelings of desire by decreasing your stress levels
- Helps soothe irritability and support mood swings
- Helps move energy throughout the body and reduce inflammation
- Helps calm the nervous system and improve cortisol levels for a sexier you
Usage: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule twice a day with food (we recommend breakfast and dinner) or as a doctor tells you.
Shelf life: 18 months
*Corydalis Root Extract: Widely used in TCM (traditional chinese medicine), it helps move energy through the body by increasing blood flow circulation and helps reduce inflammation while relaxing the muscles.
*Ashwagandha: An adaptogen herb that is known to help the body balance stress and mood.
*Lemon Balm Leaf Extract: Generally associated with improvements in mood and/or cognitive performance.
*Black Cohosh Root and Rhizome Extract: An herb that helps balance hormones in humans with vulvas.
Do not use these products if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing.
These statements have not been approved by the FDA and are not intended to treat or diagnose any disease. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
1) Are Wile Women’s Stress Capsules safe to take every day?
Yes. Wile’s products contain only natural ingredients and can be used on a regular basis with no long-term adverse effects.
2) Can I use Wile Women’s Stress Capsules with other medication?
Wile’s products are all-natural and can be combined with other Wile items. Before combining Wile supplements with any medications, please consult with your primary care provider.
3) Are Wile Women’s Stress Capsules vegan?
Yes! They are made out of 100% plant based ingredients.
VETTED BY RYTHM
This product has been vetted by Rythm’s clinical board of advisors who are all certified medical experts, so that you can shop clean and play dirty.