- An extra boost of strength to help maintain a healthy urinary tract*.
- D-Mannose is naturally occurring sugar that is known to stop Ecoli from sticking to the bladder wall which promotes natural flushing.
- D-Mannose is trusted by healthcare practitioners as an effective option to help stop infections before they start.
- Every individual responds differently and D-Mannose is a piece of the puzzle that can help ensure you improve your quality of life by reducing the need for antibiotics.
- Vegan & Halal
- Gluten, Wheat and Dairy Free
Usage:Recommended Dosage: Take 2 capsules twice a day about 30 minutes before a meal.
* If taking with Cranberry PACs, we recommend taking Utiva D-Mannose at least 2 hours apart. The combination could interfere with PACs to work at their optimal best.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place (15 - 25C / 35 - 65% relative humidity).
Shelf life: 3 years
If you are pregnant or nursing, have urinary tract abnormalities, interstitial cystitis, diabetes, or are taking hormone therapy/contraception, have fever, painful urination (dysuria), spasms, or blood in urine, or if symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner before use. Some users may have slight stomach distress.
If the safety seal is damaged, do not use.
Keep out of children's reach.
These statements have not been approved by the FDA and are not intended to treat or diagnose any disease. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
1) How does D-Mannose work?
D-Mannose is a type of sugar that may help to prevent UTIs by preventing bacteria from sticking to the bladder lining. D-Mannose is thought to attach to the E.coli strain, which accounts for more than 70% of all UTI-causing bacteria. Clinical trials have shown that D-Mannose is effective, and clinicians and consumers have reported that D-Mannose helps to avoid UTIs. Even though the evidence is limited and it is not included in UTI prevention guidelines, it can undoubtedly aid those suffering from chronic and/or trigger-related UTIs.
2) What’s the difference between D-Mannose and Cranberry PACs?
D-Mannose is an additional high-quality UTI prevention supplement from Utiva that targets the E. coli bacteria. We recommend it for vulva-havers with difficult recurring UTIs or UTIs connected with triggers (such as sex, swimming, travel, etc). It is recommended to consume at least 2,000 mg of D-Mannose each day.
Utiva Cranberry PACs is a clinically established extract of cranberries that binds to the majority of bacteria, including E. coli. PACs are the bioactive component of the cranberry, and they are recommended by medical standards. Urinary Tract Health Control is a simple, compact, once-a-day pill for daily urinary tract support to prevent recurrent UTIs. PACs are the antioxidants of the cranberry and give additional advantages for intestinal health.
We recommend combining Urinary Tract Health Control and D-Mannose for people with chronic urinary tract infections who are seeking a more robust method of preventing UTIs.
3) Can I take D-Mannose and Utiva Cranberry PACs at the same time?
We recommend taking D-Mannose a few hours apart from Cranberry PACs. There is research that discusses how d-mannose and PACs could have their effectiveness reduced when taken together. We are investigating this further. With complicated or trigger associated UTI patients, doctors often recommend both products together with a probiotic.
VETTED BY RYTHM
This product has been vetted by Rythm’s clinical board of advisors who are all certified medical experts, so that you can shop clean and play dirty.