- Stop interrupting your sleep with bathroom breaks and gain control of your urinary flow and frequency
- Helps Reduce Urinary Frequency & Flow*
- 57.3% of users reported a reduction in urgency episodes*
- 39.7% of users reported a reduction in patient’s perception of bladder being full*
- 16.4% of users reported a reduction in daily urination*
- Clinically Proven and trusted by Urologists
- Vegan, Non GMO, Halal, and Gluten-Free
- Developed for both men and women
Usage: Take 2 capsules daily around the same time with or without food.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place (15 - 25°C / 35 - 65% relative humidity).
Shelf life: 3 years
*Flowens™: Proprietary full spectrum dried cranberry/Vaccinium macrocarpon fruit extract, resulting in a specialized profile ideal for bladder health. Clinical evidence supports its benefits, and there are no known negative effects.
Utiva Bladder Health is not an alternative for Utiva Cranberry PACs because it is not a UTI prevention solution. It is a solution for bladder health.
Consult a doctor if your symptoms persist or worsen. If the packaging seal is broken, do not use. Keep out of children's reach.
These statements have not been approved by the FDA and are not intended to treat or diagnose any disease. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
1) What are the ingredients in Bladder Health?
The only active ingredient in each Bladder Health capsule is a pure 250mg patented full-spectrum cranberry extract (Flowens) of the seeds, skin, flesh, and juice. Non-medical ingredients include hypromellose, magnesium stearate, and rice flour.
2) Does Bladder Health work?
Yes. Utiva’s Bladder Health has been shown in clinical studies to help relieve overactive bladder and urinary tract symptoms. Taking two capsules each day is said to help with 57% less urgency, 40% less feeling full in your bladder, and 16% less frequency of bathroom visits.
3) How does Utiva Bladder Health work?
It is believed that their proprietary full-spectrum cranberry extract (Flowens) has an indirect immune, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory response. This helps improve the microbiome, thereby reducing the onset of inflammation and having a positive impact on the relief of LUTS & OAB symptoms.
4) How is Utiva Bladder Health different than Utiva Cranberry Prevent UTI PACs?
Utiva Bladder Health has a unique extract (Flowens) derived from different components of cranberries with hardly any PACs. It is clinically supported for overactive bladder and Utiva Cranberry PACs with the 36 mg of PACs is clinically supported to help in the maintenance of recurring UTIs.
5) How does it compare to medications?
Utiva Bladder Health is all-natural and does not produce the adverse effects that regular OAB drugs do, such as dry mouth, constipation, and stomach discomfort. It is best used as an alternative or supplement to medications.
VETTED BY RYTHM
This product has been vetted by Rythm’s clinical board of advisors who are all certified medical experts, so that you can shop clean and play dirty.