- Hypoallergenic and developed for Sensitive Skin
- Iso-osmotic, won't damage vaginal tissue or strip the body of natural moisture
- Long-lasting glide
- Fragrance, Glycerin and Paraben Free
- Water Based Lubricant
- pH Balanced
- Safe for Use With silicone toys & latex condoms
Usage: Apply generously to both partners. Repeat application as necessary.
Shelf life: 24 months from manufacturing date
Purified Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice. Keep out of reach of children. This is not a contraceptive or spermicide.
These statements have not been approved by the FDA and are not intended to treat or diagnose any disease. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
1) What is special about BioNude®?
BioNude® is made with hydroxyethylcellulose as a base. Hydroxyethylcellulos is a plant-based, natural ingredient that is best suited for sensitive skin. BioNude has a thinner viscosity and no odor. It is hypoallergenic and intended for people who are allergic to flavors or aloe vera.
2) Can I use BioNude® with condoms?
Yes you can! BioNude® is a water-based lubricant and compatible with all sex toys and condoms.
3) Can I use BioNude® with sex toys?
Yes. BioNude® is a water-based lubricant that is safe to use with toys.
VETTED BY RYTHM
This product has been vetted by Rythm’s clinical board of advisors who are all certified medical experts, so that you can shop clean and play dirty.